Friday, July 2, 2010

Why I Do What I Do




I had a great time with the WDYDWYD project. I was able to work with a program called shape collage at www.shapecollage.com. It enabled me to easily upload pictures that I found relevant to teaching and then automatically formatted the pictures into the shape of a heart. Some of the pictures were of my younger brothers Matthew (7) and David (5). This made the project all the more special to me. I later added text to my creation with my explanation of why I do what I do. Making a difference in the life of a child is truly the most fulfilling part of our job as teachers. It is important to me that I can have a positive impact on the lives of my students, younger brothers, and future children. Young people are truly our future and they will learn and grow within our ever-changing society. As our world continues to change, the impact of a teacher will always be of great importance. I look forward to having my own class and being able to make the kind of difference in my students' lives that so many teachers made on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment