Monday, July 26, 2010

Working with Webs


Over the last few weeks, I have been working on my first personal website using a program called Webs. The program was very user-friendly and allowed me to easily personalize my website in order to help me display the work I have created throughout this semester in Literacy and Technology. The website serves as an e-portfolio of my work and helps the audience get to know me as an educator. This experience has helped me become more prepared to create my own teaching web page in the future. I cannot wait to have a website where I can post an assignment calender, upcoming announcements/events, tutorials/educational games, etc. for students and parents to interact with. I will definitely consider using Webs in the future in order to create a free teacher web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment